The Sales 2.0 Conference is the leading event series devoted to helping executives in sales, sales operations, sales enablement, and marketing learn how to better leverage Sales 2.0 technologies and strategies to foster improved sales performance and results.
Attendees learn insight and best practices on topics that include the following:
- Sales process improvement
- Data, analytics, and metrics
- Sales training, coaching, and development
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Social selling
- Customer engagement and retention
- Sales 2.0 technologies and emerging trends
- Leadership, culture, and strategy
We strive to inspire and motivate you to lead successful change. The Sales 2.0 Conference validates your existing ideas and helps you find new ones. We are successful when you’ve found a new solution that can help your team sell and made connections with people who can help you create value.
Sales 2.0 Conference, Las Vegas
Sales & Marketing Convergence
September 18, 2014 | Learn more >
Sales 2.0 Conference, Philadelphia
March 16, 2015 | Save the date >
Details will be announced by December 1, 2014.
Sign up for email alerts >
"The Sales 2.0 Conference is a good event for any sales or marketing professional who wants to share and learn about best practices. Sessions are many and varied, and I believe most attendees would take away enough gems to warrant the cost in time and money."
– Vice President of Sales, Americas, Helimedia Limited