The Sales 2.0 Conference is the leading event series devoted to helping executives in sales, sales operations, sales enablement, and marketing learn how to better leverage Sales 2.0 technologies and strategies to foster improved sales performance and results.
Attendees learn insight and best practices on topics that include the following:
- Sales process improvement
- Data, analytics, and metrics
- Sales training, coaching, and development
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Social selling
- Customer engagement and retention
- Sales 2.0 technologies and emerging trends
- Leadership, culture, and strategy
Sales 2.0 Leadership Conference, Philadelphia
November 16, 2015
Save the date >
Five Action Steps to Improve Your Sales Process and Culture[download this report]
"The Sales 2.0 Conference is a good event for any sales or marketing professional who wants to share and learn about best practices. Sessions are many and varied, and I believe most attendees would take away enough gems to warrant the cost in time and money."
– Vice President of Sales, Americas, Helimedia Limited