The Sales 2.0 Conference is the leading event series devoted to helping executives in sales, sales operations, sales enablement, and marketing learn how to better leverage Sales 2.0 technologies and strategies to foster improved sales performance and results.
Attendees learn insight and best practices on topics that include the following:
- Sales process improvement
- Data, analytics, and metrics
- Sales training, coaching, and development
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Social selling
- Customer engagement and retention
- Sales 2.0 technologies and emerging trends
- Leadership, culture, and strategy
Prospecting: How to Help Salespeople Get Past Gatekeepers[download this report]
"Once again, Sales 2.0 Conference did not disappoint. Looking forward to the next one."
– Manager, Sales Technology, Insperity