“Attending the Sales 2.0 Conference was like drinking from a fire hose. It was great to be in a room of passionate, professional salespeople all interested in getting better. I made some great connections and feel like it was time well spent out of the field. I know it will pay back in spades.”
– Employee Benefits Advisor, PSA Insurance & Financial Services
“Thank you for the Sales 2.0 Conference. I really appreciated the ability to glean new learning, to be able to reference back to the resource library, and to come away energized regarding sales.”
– - Vice President, Marqeta
“Love the energy of the event
and participants – great event.”
– Lauro Romero, Director, Global IS Applications &
Strategic Programs, Printronix, Inc.
"Speakers were of excellent caliber. The networking aspect was great! I could talk to every person I had wanted to. Would absolutely love to attend another."
– Stephanie Pac, VP of Operations, Branded Research, LLC
“Enjoyed the conference alot, very productive and insightful, thank you!”
– Jessup Davis, Sales Manager, Inside Sales, Vertical Response, Inc.
“Once again, Sales 2.0 Conference did not disappoint. Looking forward to the next one.”
– Sam Sanderson, Manager, Sales Technology, Insperity
“The Sales 2.0 Conference is a good event for any sales or marketing professional who wants to share and learn about best practices. Sessions are many and varied, and I believe most attendees would take away enough gems to warrant the cost in time and money.”
– Adrian Hurel, Vice President of Sales, Americas, Helimedia Limited
"I recently attended the Sales 2.0 Conference in San Francisco – valuable in so many ways. Gerhard Gschwandtner's leadership and ability to involve participants in the general sessions as well as help make introductions set the tone for everything else. The speakers and topics are truly Sales 2.0 relevant with actionable ideas to take our sales team to the next level. Most importantly, the networking opportunities and connections have given me the tools to implement some very powerful shifts in our North American operations. Well done!"
– Graham Bowman, Director of Sales Effectiveness, North America, Dale Carnegie Training
“The conference was jam packed with actionable content! I learned so
many things to take back to my organization. Now I just have to decide which to do first!”
– Frank Dipuma, SVP Sales and Strategy,
“I loved the 'Birds of a Feather' lunch. I also really enjoyed Mandy Cole from LivingSocial and Mark Roberge from HubSpot. I got great ideas from gamification and persona segmentation.I also liked Jon Gettinger and the buyer's journey concept. I like it when people talk about how they run their sales teams and what has worked for them and what has not.”
– Sarah Miller, Inside Sales Manager, Mitchell International
"Informative speakers with many ideas. A great way to spark creative ways to rethink sales."
– Bayne McDowell, Corporate Training Manager, United Rentals