We have assembled some terrific presenters for our September 18 event in Las Vegas. Here are some highlights we’re looking forward to. Haven’t registered yet? There’s still time. Book your spot by August 15 and save $130.
Jenny Dearborn, SVP & Chief Learning Officer at SAP will present “Driving Measurable Business Results with Strategic Sales Training: Intro to the Six-Step Process.” Sales-training results are among the easiest to measure. So why do some training organizations still miss the boat? Find out the answers with an action-packed 30 minutes of data and analytics, measurement approaches, and a straightforward six-step process that you can confidently take back to your sales leaders.
Register now to hear Jenny Dearborn in person on September 18 in Las Vegas.
Amanda Kahlow, CEO of 6Sense will present, “Using Big Data to Create a Sales-Marketing Handshake Relationship.” Traditionally, marketing has been viewed as a strictly “pre-sales” discipline—kept separate and silo-ed from the majority of the sales process. With today’s advances in big data and predictive modeling, companies can drive the critical “handshake relationship” between sales and marketing teams. Kahlow will discuss how B2B companies like Xactly, Blue Jeans, and Cisco are increasing lead conversions and surpassing revenue targets by leveraging big data and predictive intelligence. You’ll learn how to:
- Understand where new revenues and customers are going to come from
- Find and target net-new prospects as soon as they appear
- Determine where prospects are in the sales cycle, what products are of interest, and the value of the opportunity
- Focus marketing budgets on customers most interested
- Deliver better-qualified leads to sales
Register now to hear Amanda Kahlow in person on September 18 in Las Vegas.
Jon Ferrara, Founder & CEO of Nimble will present, “Growing Sales through Social Content, Conversations & Influence.”
Buyer behavior has changed. Today’s buyers are Web and social-media savvy, informed about your offering – and your competitors’ – and starting the sales process without your salespeople and marketing messages. If you aren’t in the customer-influence discovery loop, you’ll find yourself locked out, and with multiple social channels available to engage prospects and their influencers, how do you determine who matters most, how to engage them, and how to manage it all?
During this engaging and informative session, you will learn
- the power of influence,
- how sales and marketing align with the buyer’s dynamic decision journey,
- tips to amplify your social-selling story,
- how to nurture relationships that lead to closed deals,
- customer 2.0 expectations and engagement strategies,
- the 5 E’s of social business.
Register now to hear Jon Ferrara in person on September 18 in Las Vegas.