What’s the critical element that dictates success at sales organizations? A huge budget? An arsenal of technology and tools? An army of top performers?
Sales 2.0 Conference host and Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner says that mindset is the critical element of success in any sales organization. Your mindset is a set of attitudes and beliefs that influence and shape your behaviors.
Each one of us starts creating our mindset the moment we’re born. We store our ideas about the world and ourselves in a particular area of our brains, called the prefrontal cortex – where neural connections form cognitive elements, memories, and associated feelings from past experiences. Some call this the executive function of the brain – Gschwandtner considers the prefrontal cortex as our “inner CEO.”
When your mindset is functioning at optimum levels, you’re better able to excel in tough sales situations. That’s because – according to scientific research conducted by Professor Michael Bernard at the University of Melbourne, Australia – high achievers consciously create a belief system that helps them cope effectively with difficult situations at work.
We all have the capacity to direct our minds to become powerful, positive, productive forces for ourselves. Gschwandtner has spent the past few months working with Dr. Bernard and will unveil a High Performance Mindset workshop for sales leaders at the Sales 2.0 Leadership Conference in Philadelphia on November 16. He has also collaborated with the Sales 2.0 Conference team to assemble an agenda of speakers for the event who will share their insights into how their mindset create high performance. Here are some highlights of speakers and session titles.
- Rich Blakeman, Managing Director of the Channel Sales Center of Excellence of MHI Global will present “The Hybrid Sales Channel: How to Ignite Growth by Bridging the Gap Between Direct and Indirect Sales.”
- Patricia Fripp, Executive Speech Coach, Speaker and Sales Presentation Skills Trainer at Fripp & Associates will present “Powerful Leadership Presentations: Build Commitment and Action.”
- Dustin Grosse, CEO of ClearSlide will present “Selling with Digital Insight: Transform Your Sales Team’s Performance.”
- Dave Hibbard, Co-founder of SOAR Selling will present “2 Techniques for Breaking into a Salesperson’s Mindset.”
- Nayaki Nayyar, SVP Cloud for Customer Engagement of SAP will present “From Tweet to Receipt in the Digital World.”
- Matthew Pollard, ‘The Rapid Growth Guy’: Speaker, Author, Coach and Consultant of Rapid Growth Coach LLC will present “Overcoming the Seven Self-Destructive Sales Mindsets.”
- Dan Waldschmidt, Managing Director of Waldschmidt Partners International will present “Creating a Culture of Super Success: Seven Proven Strategies to Empower Outrageous Results from Ordinary Salespeople.”
We hope you can join us November 16 in Philadelphia to create a winning mindset for sales and life. For questions about the agenda or registration, contact email@example.com.