Comedian Jeff Applebaum to Act as MC
Sales Dot Two, Inc., announced on Thursday that an awards ceremony honoring excellence for the innovative use of SaaS technologies will take place at the conclusion of the Sales & Marketing 2.0 Conference on November 9, 2010, in San Francisco. Acting as master of ceremonies will be professional comedian Jeff Applebaum. Based in Silicon Valley, Applebaum has entertained crowds throughout the world at corporate functions and charity events, and headlines regularly at shows throughout California.
The Sales & Marketing 2.0 Awards will honor organizations that have achieved excellence by leveraging SaaS technologies to establish greater efficiency, higher close ratios, greater collaboration, and improved customer experiences.
- Best Alignment of Sales & Marketing
- Best Sales Lead Management Program
- Best Customer Experience Management/Customer Collaboration Program
- Best Use of Social Media for Sales or Marketing
- Best Sales 2.0 Management (Analytics, Compensation Management, Territory Alignment)
- Best Sales Enablement Program
- Best Mobile Solution
- Innovation in using a CRM, sales, or marketing 2.0 solution
- Results achieved for the company and/or customer
- Ability to effectively align people, process, and technology
- Demonstrated initiative to continue to improve and innovate within sales, marketing, and customer service
Visit sales20conf.com/collaboration/awards.html to enter to submit entries. The entry deadline is Wednesday, October 13, 2010.
Expected attendance for this event will be over 500 sales and marketing leaders.