May 21, 2009
Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 St. James Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Sales 2.0 Feature
» Click Here
to view the Sales 2.0 Feature article
What is Sales 2.0?
Sales 2.0 Sponsor Benefits
Sponsor logo to appear (with hyperlink) on conference Website and marketing emails as soon as we receive your artwork in the specified format.
Exhibit Space. Each sponsor will receive dedicated exhibit space for product demonstration or distribution of promotional materials. Selling Power has provided the following breaks to allow time for informal meetings with each sponsor. The location of the exhibit space is connected to the main meeting room.
- Continental Breakfast (7:30 – 8:30 a.m.)
- Morning Refreshments (10:30 – 11:00 a.m.)
- Lunch (12:00 – 1:15 p.m.)
- Afternoon Refreshments (3:00 – 3:30 p.m.)
- Evening Networking Reception (4:45 – 6:30 p.m.)
Your company logo will appear on the conference Website, which will be promoted to conference participants after the event. Selling Power will drive traffic to the conference Website by posting articles, white papers and photos. All sponsors' logos will appear on post-event emails.
- A ten-minute presentation and participation in a 30-minute panel discussion by one of your customers
- Three conference passes for your company representatives, up to two additional passes can be purchased for $250 each.
- Twelve conference attendee passes for your customers ($695 value) - must be in sales or marketing management position, subject to approval by Sales Dot Two Inc. Registrations must be complete by May 4, 2009
- Complete registration contact list including addresses and phone numbers.
- Color logo on full-page print ad promoting the conference in the April issue of Selling Power. (Need commitment by March 27th)
- Premium position on conference Website and on all pre- and post-event emails.
- Recognition on conference slides at beginning of meeting, during lunch and during breaks.
- Company flyer (delivered to the event by you) distributed to each participant. (Flyer must meet specs.)
- Exhibit directory listing (included in conference material), up to 70 words.
- Six foot table exhibit space with skirting, wireless internet connection, and two power connections
- Listing in special Sales 2.0 directory (50 words) to be published in May 2009 issue of Selling Power magazine.
- Posting of one white paper (that you provide) in the Resource section of the Sales 2.0 Conference Website starting May 21, 2009.
- 50% discount off rate-card price on a half-page or full-page ad in the May 2009 issue of Selling Power magazine.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
Terms of Payment:
All payments due are on signing, by check or credit card.
Your sponsorship will be guaranteed after the receipt of the sponsorship agreement and an initial deposit of $5,000.
Sponsor Registration Obligation: Each sponsor agrees to invite and register twelve current clients to the event. Attendees must be in a sales or marketing management position. Registrations are subject to approval by Sales Dot Two, Inc. Registrations must be complete by May 4, 2009
Sponsor Presenter/Panelist Obligation: Each Presenting Sponsor will nominate ONE client to deliver a presentation and then participate in an expert panel. The Presenter/Panelist nominations need to be completed by April 20, 2009.
Cancellations must be in writing. Requests for refunds received prior to April 15, 2009 receive a 50 percent refund. After April 15, 2009 no refunds will be given.
Sponsors may not sublet or apportion part of the exhibit to advertise or distribute literature for other organizations.
For Custom Sponsorship opportunities please contact: