Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Jonathan D. Becher,
VP of Social CRM
- Sales Management 2.0: How Smart Sales Leaders Leverage Technology
- How to Win Friends & Influence People with CRM
- The ROI of Sales & Marketing 2.0
- Social Networking Strategies the Generate Qualified Leads and Revenue
- Best Practices for Creating a Predictable Pipeline
- Sales & Marketing 2.0 Awards & Reception
Sales & Marketing 2.0 Conference - 2011
Interested in attending our next Sales & Marketing 2.0 conference in San Francisco? Please sign up here to be the first to receive more information for the next conference - March 7-8, 2011
Watch videos from the November 2010 Conference
SALES & MARKETING 2.0 AWARDS
The Sales & Marketing 2.0 Awards
honor excellence in leveraging SaaS technologies. This year’s winners will be announced live at an awards ceremony on November 9, at the end of the Sales & Marketing 2.0 Conference in San Francisco.
This is the event for savvy sales and marketing leaders to learn how to collaborate to deliver better results to customer and continuously meet and exceed management goals. Expected attendance to this event will be over 500 people; job titles represented will include CEOs, VPs of Sales, VPs of Marketing, VPs of Sales Operations, Division/Regional Sales Managers, Sales Managers, and Marketing Managers. Attendees will benefit from the latest strategies on how to strategically align sales and marketing, enhance employee productivity, collaborate effectively with customers, and more.